Registration rate increases after October 1
Don’t lose out on lower registration fee!
[su_button url=”http://ces.ucdavis.edu/confreg/reg/index.cfm?confid=971″ style=”glass” background=”#4c5c29″ size=”7″]REGISTER NOW[/su_button]
And don’t forget: Poster abstracts accepted through October 1.
Submit abstracts online @ https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/stages/516/submission
- Three days of oral presentations, themed sessions of invited talks by domestic and international professionals from the public sector and industry to discuss advances and applications for the Cucurbitaceae species
- Poster and invited speaker sessions
- Welcome Reception
- In partnership with Seed Central, squash, olive oil, and honey tasting at the UC Davis Robert Mondavi Institute
- Evening Social co-hosted with Seed Central, to include Networking and Panel Discussion. Proposed panel includes a Culinary Scientist, a Squash Breeder, a Culinary Chef, and a Food Industry Chef
- Crop-specific sub-meetings for cucumber, melon, squash, watermelon, and melon powdery mildew
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
Oct 1: Late Registration starts ($800 USD)
Oct 1: Poster Abstracts due
Conference registration is required prior to abstract submission