Two poster presentation formats are available at Cucurbitaceae 2018
(1) POSTER or
(2) POSTER + 1-MINUTE PREVIEW (no slides)
With the Poster + 1-Minute Preview, you will present a traditional poster as well as introduce yourself and your work with a quick 1 minute preview talk during a conference session. The 1-minute preview talks offer an opportunity to introduce yourself to the international research community. Suggested information to present: Name; Where you are from (company or institution); Your poster number; Poster topic/session; Perhaps one or two sentences to highlight an exciting research finding, etc. We cannot accommodate any slides for this 1-minute talk. We also suggest that you practice your presentation and make sure that you stay below 1 minute.
Poster formatting and general information
• Maximum poster maximum size: 40 inches width, 48 inches height (101,6 cm width, 121,9 cm height); The standard A0 size is acceptable for posters.
• Posters will be hung and displayed on poster boards in the AGR hall at the Walter A. Buehler Alumni Center, located steps away from the conference center.
• Your poster number will be provided in the printed conference program; You will also be provided with your poster number at the registration desk on Monday, November 12. Poster numbers will be printed on cards and displayed in upper corners of poster boards.
• Plastic push pins can be used to attach posters to poster boards (push pins will be available in poster room). Posters cannot be hung on or taped to poster room walls; Only posters officially accepted by conference organizers may be displayed at conference.
• The poster session will take place on Tuesday, November 13 @ 5:00 pm @ the Walter A. Buehler Alumni Center
• Presenters are requested to remain with their posters during the poster session.
Any questions or problems? Email conference organizer Julie Tillman at email@example.com.